In the Healthcare industry, the transportation of goods between floors is a critical part of the functionality of a hospital. Dumbwaiters offer an efficient vertical transportation solution to move food, clean and dirty surgical supplies, and other goods and cargo. Because a dumbwaiter or material lift is smaller and uses less energy than a freight or cargo elevator, they make a very cost-effective, sustainable solution for many applications.
US News & World Report released its 2017-18 Best Hospitals Honor Roll, and Matot is proud to manufacture lifts that are installed in 17 out of the Top 20 Hospitals in the USA. With over 129 years of experience providing vertical transport solutions, Matot is an integral part of daily operations at the country’s top hospitals. These hospitals trust Matot to manufacture durable lifts that last for decades.
U.S. News & World Report 2017-18 Best Hospitals Honor Roll 17 out of the Top 20 Hospitals in the USA trust Matot!
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota*
- Cleveland Clinic*
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Baltimore*
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Boston*
- UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco*
- University of Michigan Hospitals and Health Centers, Ann Arbor*
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Los Angeles*
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, New York*
- Stanford Health Care-Stanford Hospital, Stanford, California*
- Hospitals of the University of Pennsylvania-Penn Presbyterian, Philadelphia*
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles*
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital, St. Louis*
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Chicago*
- UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside, Pittsburgh
- University of Colorado Hospital, Aurora
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospitals, Philadelphia*
- Duke University Hospital, Durham, North Carolina*
- Mount Sinai Hospital, New York*
- NYU Langone Medical Center, New York*
- Mayo Clinic Phoenix
*This top-ranked Hospital uses a Matot Dumbwaiter and/or Lift Solution!