Matot carries lift and dumbwaiter parts to ensure that your residential, commercial or industrial property or facility is operating at peak efficiency.
Matot takes pride in offering the highest quality parts and unequalled service.
At Matot, we believe that a phone call or an email is the best way to provide you with the correct part you need as rapidly as possible. We stock frequently requested items or can manufacture them quickly for you. Please contact Victor Torres at: firstname.lastname@example.org or give him a call at: 708.540.4825.
Read more about our policies related to lift and dumbwaiter parts below and contact Matot with any questions.
Minimum Order Size:
- $50.00 minimum order requirement. Freight charges do not apply towards minimum.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Prices shown on this website may not reflect prices currently in use.
- Returned items must be received at Matot in new condition and in the original packaging to be eligible for a credit.
- Item must be returned within 30 days to be eligible for credit.
- Special order items are not returnable. Items not in the parts listing are special order. Items that are special order and shown on in the parts listing are noted as special order in the description.
- A 25% re-stocking charge will be assessed on returns that exceed $100.00. (Does not include freight charges). Minimum re-stocking charge is $25.00
- Return freight is the responsibility of the purchaser.
- No return on keys.
Purchase orders are only accepted if you have an established account with Matot. If you do not have an account with us, all orders must be pre-paid or C.O.D.
C.O.D. is not available on items that are “special order”. These items will be noted as SPECIAL ORDER in the item’s description. The lead time for these items will typically provide enough time to establish an account and payment terms.
If you request the freight to be “Pre-pay – Add to invoice”, Matot reserves the right to choose a carrier other than the one specified on your order.
Please note that your choice of “Shipping Method” is how the part will ship and not an indication of when the part will ship. We fill every order as soon as possible. However, due to conditions which may include; when the order is received, lead time from our vendors, stock outs, or the number of orders being processed, we may not be able to ship your items on the same day you place the order.
Due to liability mandates, many parts are available to elevator service and repair companies only. If you are a consumer that has a dumbwaiter or other lift in need of service or repair, please contact your closest Elevator Company for service. If you are unable to find one, give us a call and we will provide you with contacts for servicing your lift.
If you have any questions or comments please send them to WebParts@Matot.com
Matot’s master specifications are for use for all products.Browse Masterspecifications
Design & Planning Services
Our Planning Center has everything from basic information to final drawings.Get Started With Matot