Matot is experts in the modernization and renovation of obsolete or non-operating dumbwaiters. We can help estimate the revenue benefits behind revitalizing old equipment vs. complete replacement.
- Let us to provide quick, no-hassle quotes with reliable recommendations on how to upgrade older Matot equipment.
- Or provide quotes and recommendations for non-Matot dumbwaiters.
Note: Often we can locate OEM parts, which were previously thought to be unavailable.
Examples of Matot modernization projects include
The kind of renovation work that Matot can undertake in modernizing existing units includes:
- Replace old controllers
- Replace MG sets and obsolete floor switches with modern PLC controllers
- Replace VVF drives and tape selectors.
- Replace old selective vertical conveyors with modern vertical material handling systems.
- Replace worn hoistway entrances.
- Renovate or replace power door/gate equipment.
- Restore material handling equipment to current code compliance.
- Change non-operating or obsolete automatic cart transfer systems to manual load systems or restore the transfer operation.
For additional information, please download our modernization brochure or call to get the Matot Renovation Team working on your dumbwaiter upgrades.
Matot serves a broad range of industries with our extensive product line. We have varying types of dumbwaiters for all industries to serve all your needs.
With the most sophisticated design outputs in the business we can get you the drawings, specs and budgets you need to secure your project and keep it moving ahead. Our Planning Center has everything from basic information to final drawings.
Thinking Inside the Box means determining the best product for your project. Determine what you need to lift, the size of the materials, available space and where the contents need to go.