As experts in the modernization and renovation of obsolete or non-operating dumbwaiters, we can help you realize the revenue hidden within that "old equipment."
We have equipment records for Matot dumbwaiters that will allow us to give you speedy, no-hassle quotes with reliable recommendations on how to upgrade older Matot equipment. We can also provide quotes and recommendations for non-Matot dumbwaiters. Furthermore, we can often locate OEM parts, which were previously thought to be unavailable.
Once we've got you up and running, everyone wins:
- The customer receives modern and efficient equipment that works for them, and avoids the high cost of complete replacement down the road.
- You receive modernization work and an increase in service contracts.
- Matot provides you with new equipment and century-old service that you have learned to depend on.
So bring that old equipment back to life and realize the revenue within. Fill out our simple modernization form or call to get the Matot Renovation Team working on your dumbwaiter upgrades right away.
Here are just a few examples of the kind of renovation work that Matot can assist you with:
- Replace old controllers, MG sets and obsolete floor switches with modern PLC controllers, VVF drives and tape selectors.
- Replace old selective vertical conveyors with modern vertical material handling systems.
- Modernize existing machines.
- Replace worn hoistway entrances.
- Renovate or replace power door/gate equipment.
- Restore material handling equipment to current code compliance.
- Change non-operating or obsolete automatic cart transfer systems to manual load systems or restore the transfer operation.