Old School Craftsmanship.
New Age Technology.
Since 1888, Matot has manufactured the finest dumbwaiter and lift solutions products available.
Our experience is backed by a century of craftsmanship. We design and build every model on premise. We introduced state-of-the-art engineering in its infancy and to this day back every product we build with our promise of quality – Matot’s family tradition for more than 125 years. Matot is the only company to offer free designs and lifetime tech support.
Matot’s modern facility houses the latest in lift solution technology. Centrally located just west of Chicago, and serving clients in the U.S. and worldwide, Matot’s collaborative approach ensures the right solution for each unique client. We handle all stages of the product cycle on-site so all areas of quality assurance is monitored 24/7.
Superior lift solutions require product and service that clients rely on for the long run. Architects, contractors, and distributors know from experience that Matot vertical lifts are backed by a level of quality and service well beyond its competitors.
When it comes to moving material in space-conscious construction and tight retrofit applications Matot can fill the requirements. We are the choice for lifting items up to ANY height and the only company providing units that can accommodate UNLIMITED lifts daily and UNLIMITED travel. Our heaviest duty unit travels unlimited feet at speeds up to 300 feet per minute.
Matot is the only company:
- That manufactures power operated doors and gates as well as counter loading and floor loading automatic transfer systems.
- With units designed to run continually, limited only by the amount of time to load/unload, or the amount of time/speed to deliver items.
- Offering modernization on all dumbwaiters, whether a Matot or other manufacturers model.
- With lifetime free telephone technical support on all of its units.
We’re constantly shaping our products, improving our lead times, and building our distribution networks to guarantee excellence in all areas from design and performance to installation and support.
- Matot’s new ANSI A17.1 code compliant Material Lift Type A has a capacity of 2500 lbs. and a car size up to 48” wide x 96” deep x 90” high.
- Matot offers a fast installation dumbwaiter with a 200 lb. capacity car size of 24” x 24” x 36” and a travel of up to 100 feet.
Our clients are our partners. Our relationships thrive on time-tested quality, our range of vertical lift options, and our solution-oriented personalized service.
Matot serves a broad range of industries with our extensive product line. We have varying types of dumbwaiters for all industries to serve all your needs.
With the most sophisticated design outputs in the business we can get you the drawings, specs and budgets you need to secure your project and keep it moving ahead. Our Planning Center has everything from basic information to final drawings.
Thinking Inside the Box means determining the best product for your project. Determine what you need to lift, the size of the materials, available space and where the contents need to go.